Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MEGAN BENEVENTO

"I have been very pleased with the Interview Me CD's. I have always struggled with my timing and the CD's have trained me in succinctly answering questions within 30 second time frames. Although I normally associate 30 seconds with on-stage questions, being able to move quickly through my interview while still thoroughly answering the questions is an essential asset to controlling your interview. I also enjoy how the prep has a more press-style tone to it due to the immediate move to the next question, judges will cut you off and so will Interview Me. In my most recent interview, I was more confident and able to move fluidly and confidently through my interview. Interview Me also has the added benefit of having pageant prep at your fingertips wherever you are and no matter how brief your availability is."

No comments:

Post a Comment