Monday, October 11, 2010

ANDREA PRUESS




Ingenuity.  I can remember competing in my first pageant 20 years ago and searching for any and every tool to help me with the interview competition.  It is so easy to consume your pageant preparation with wardrobe, workouts and talent practice while neglecting what I feel is the most important competition - interview.  I attribute my good fortune of success in both pageantry and the corporate world to my intense interview preparation.  I applaud Lauralyn for the ingenuity of creating Interview Me, a tool that will allow young girls and women to focus and practice a portion of pageantry that will not only positively affect their pageant performance but also life skills.

Andrea Preuss
Mrs. United States 2003
Mrs. America 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment