Monday, October 11, 2010

GINNY MEERMAN



"What an invaluable preparation tool...as a pageant competitor, I love this CD because it challenges me - on my own time and at my own pace - while building self-confidence. No more will I think of the interview or the on-stage question with uncertainty! As a director for MidAtlantic Perfect Pageants, where I have girls as young as 11, teens and young women up to age 29, as well as women 30 and beyond, I'm recommending this CD to all the gals who enter...and as a mentor and tutor to girls and women competing in other systems, I suggest this CD as the 'must-have' in their competition preparation repertoire!"

Ginny Meerman
Director, MidAtlantic Perfect Pageants
Mrs. Atlantic Coast Galaxy 2011
Mrs. Maryland US 2009
Mrs. Virgin Islands International 2008
Mrs. Virgin Islands US 2007 (Top 10 @ Mrs. United States)

No comments:

Post a Comment